You are trying to purchase a product but you are logged in with the wrong account type. If you are logged in as an Individual you may purchase products from the Individual page. If you are logged in as an Organization you may purchase products from the Group page. This cart will be cleared out as soon as you close this message.
By checking this you agree to our Organization terms and conditions (This must be checked before you can move on)
I have read and understand the terms and conditions of the BIBLEJOURNEY, INC. ORGANIZATION LICENSE AGREEMENT ("BJ OLA"). If you are entering into this BJ OLA on behalf of the company or other legal entity named above, you represent that you have the legal authority to bind said legal entity to this BJ OLA and “you” shall hereinafter mean such entity. If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this BJ OLA, you must select the “Decline” button.
BIBLEJOURNEY, INC. ORGANIZATION LICENSE AGREEMENT
This ORGANIZATION LICENSE AGREEMENT (“Agreement”) comprises a binding license agreement by and between you (“Licensee”) and, BIBLEJOURNEY, INC., (“BJI”).
WHEREAS, the BibleJourney Program is a biblical literacy/educational program that includes a curriculum of illustrated Bible teaching that covers Genesis through Revelation (the “BJ Program”); and
NOW THEREFORE, for and in consideration of the premises and mutual covenants set forth herein and other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and adequacy of which are hereby acknowledged, BJI and Licensee agree as follows:
1. Intellectual Property Ownership. BJI owns, licenses or has permission to use all intellectual property comprising BJ Interactive or otherwise found on the biblejourney.com website (“BJ-IP”). BJI shall remain the owner, or controlling entity operating with license or permission, of all right, title and interest to all BJ-IP. No ownership or sublicensing rights in BJ-IP shall be acquired by Licensee under this Agreement. Copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notices may not be removed or altered by Licensee.
4. Limitations. Licensee will not, and will not allow any third party to: (i) attempt to reconstruct, identify or discover any source code, underlying user interface techniques or algorithms of BJ-Interactive by any means, or disclose any of the foregoing; (ii) provide, rent, lease, lend, or use BJ-Interactive for timesharing, subscription, or service bureau purposes; or (iii) sublicense, transfer or assign any of the rights or licenses granted under this Agreement. Licensee or Users shall not make available nor distribute unauthorized copies or transmissions of BJ-Interactive to any third party. Licensee shall immediately notify BJI if Licensee discovers or is informed of any infringements or potential infringements of BJ-IP including, without limitation, any unauthorized use of BJ-IP by third parties or by Users. Licensee shall notify Users that (i) BJ-Interactive may only be accessed by Users through BJI’s proprietary content management and delivery system, (ii) Users may not allow third parties to access BJ-Interactive, and (iii) Users must comply with all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Licensee shall be solely responsible for limiting User access per the terms of this Agreement. Licensee is responsible for determining who has access under the terms of this Agreement and must take reasonable measures to terminate access to those who no longer belong to Licensee’s organization. Failure to do so may be grounds for termination of this Agreement at BJI’s sole discretion.
5. Payment. In exchange for the license granted herein, Licensee shall pay BJI the amounts quoted in Licensee’s current subscription invoice. Except as otherwise set forth in any subscription invoice, all fees are due in advance.
6. Term and Termination. The Term of this Agreement shall be for the subscription period set forth in Licensee’s current subscription invoice. Without prejudice to any other rights, BJI may terminate this Agreement if Licensee fails comply with these terms and conditions including, without limitation, timely payment of all fees. Upon termination of this Agreement, Licensee (a) acknowledges and agrees that all licenses and rights to access BJ-Interactive shall terminate, and (b) will cease any and all use of BJ Interactive by itself or by its Users.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties. BJ-INTERACTIVE IS PROVIDED “AS IS.” BJI DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE BJ-INTERACTIVE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
8. Indemnification. Licensee shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless BJI and its directors, officers, employees, agents and affiliates from and against any and all third-party claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses, fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) to the extent attributable to Licensee’s and/or User’s breach of this Agreement by Licensee and/or its Users.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. BJI SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO LICENSEE, TO ANY USER OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS, REVENUE OR SAVINGS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, OR THE LOSS OF USE OF ANY DATA, EVEN IF BJI HAD BEEN ADVISED OF, KNEW, OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL BJI’S AGGREGATE CUMULATIVE LIABILITY HEREUNDER, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE FOLLOWING AMOUNTS: WITH RESPECT TO CLAIMS RELATED TO BJ-INTERACTIVE, THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF FEES ACTUALLY PAID BY LICENSEE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT DURING THE 12-MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE THE CLAIM AROSE. LICENSEE ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH HEREIN REFLECT THE ALLOCATION OF RISK SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREED TO BY THE PARTIES, AND THAT BJI WOULD NOT ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT WITHOUT THESE LIMITATIONS ON ITS LIABILITY.
8. Nature of Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the complete understanding of the parties as to the subject matter hereof. No modification or waiver of any provision shall be valid unless in writing and signed by both parties. If any provision of this Assignment shall be held to be void, invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, or by any other legally constituted body having the jurisdiction to make such a determination, it shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement.
9. Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be deemed to have been made and entered in the State of Florida, and shall be governed by and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida.
10. Counterparts. This Agreement may be executed in any number of copies by the parties hereto in several counterparts and, when each party hereto has signed and delivered at least one such counterpart to the other party hereto, each counterpart will be deemed an original and taken together will constitute one and the same Agreement which will be binding and effective as to all parties hereto.
BJ-Interactive Schedule of Organization License Fees
A. Group License Fees.
The annual organization license fee is $299.00 for up to 1000 users.
B. Description of BibleJourney Courses
There are six (6) BibleJourney courses for the entire Bible as follows:
• Interpreting the Five Books of Moses: The Formation of the People of God From Eden to Canaan (Course 1)
• Interpreting the Historical and Poetic Books: The Mission of the People of God in the Promised Land (Course 2)
• Interpreting the Prophetic Books: The Exile and Return of the People of God (Course 3)
• Interpreting the Gospels: The Restoration of the People of God (Course 4)
• Interpreting Acts and the Pauline Epistles: Mission of God’s People to the Nations (Course 5)
• Interpreting the General Epistles and Revelation: Sojourn of God’s People among the Nations (Course 6)
You are logged in with the wrong account type. If you are purchasing a course you need to log in as an Individual. If you are purchasing a group discount you need to log in as an Organization.